Our office is open but please note that our in-office staff will be limited due to current events. Our phones are being forwarded to cell phones or answering services so that we can make sure and not miss any calls. Please be patient with us as we are working hard to ensure all calls, voicemails, and emails are answered.
As always, we can be reached at 225-744-3395 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to wash your hands and stay healthy out there!
InLine Contractors is committed to doing our part in protecting the health and safety of our customers, subcontractors, vendors and staff during the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. Per the Governor’s proclamation General Contractors are considered to be performing essential work and therefore InLine Contractors will continue to be open and operating. However, there will be adjustments made to our normal operating procedures in order to be in accordance with mandated guidelines.
Please review the outline below and begin following and enforcing the new guideline immediately.
Prior to coming to work, we ask that everyone considers the following questions:
- Have you or anyone in your household had a cold or flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough or shortness of breath within the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in contact with anyone diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Do you have any reason to believe that you may have been exposed to COVID-19 while you were traveling domestically or internationally within the last 14 days?
- Are you at higher risk for serious illness from COVID-19?
If the answer is YES to ANY ONE of the questions, please contact our office at 225-744-3395.
New Operating Guidelines:
- One trade on site at a time with a limit of 10 people, preferably working in crews of 3 people or less.
- Awareness of 6 feet distance at all times
- Take temperature before coming to work DAILY, STAY HOME if you feel sick or have fever or answered yes to any of the questions above.
- Wash hands and sanitize FREQUENTLY
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mask with unwashed hands
- NO eating on site
- Bottles/Cans/Cups MUST be thrown away by individual, we will be monitoring this very closely since only one trade will be on site at a time
- No work inside client’s homes where they are living unless told otherwise
- Virtual Meetings/Approvals with InLine Contractors staff as much as possible
- Follow all additional prevention and preparation guidelines form the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
It is imperative that we work together and enforce the new rules in order to create a safe and healthy work environment. Please contact us with any questions or concerns in regards to the new guidelines.